What I have been savoring in the pages of my personal diary!
You can’t blame gravity for falling in love.
— Albert Einstein
Quotations, other than being read for pleasure and the ‘this feels so true’ factor, can also help you escalate your relationship!
Just run your eyes down this list, sort out the best one that fits your relationship status and send it to your ‘Special Someone’!
When we come across some quotes that best fits our situation, we often resonate so well that we instantly feel at peace!
So….Get Set Go!
1. The higher you build walls around your heart, the harder you fall when someone tears them down.
2. Nobody is perfect until you fall in love with them.
3. She wasn’t exactly sure when it happened. All she knew for sure was that right here and now, she was falling hard and she could only pray that he was feeling the same way.
— Nicholas Sparks
4. In life, you have to take the pace that love goes. You don’t force falling in love, you don’t force being in love — you just become. I don’t know how to say that in English, but you just feel it.
— Juan Pablo Galavis
5. A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.
— Mignon McLaughlin
6. The saddest thing about falling in love is that sooner or later something will go wrong.
7. Sometimes the person you fall for isn’t ready to catch you.
8. Love does not appear with any warning signs. You fall into it as if pushed from a high diving board. No time to think about what’s happening. A crazy, heart-stopping, roller-coaster ride.
— Jackie Collins
9. Falling for him would be like cliff diving. It would be either the most exhilarating thing that ever happened to me or the stupidest mistake I’d ever make.
— Hussein Nishah
10. The bottom line is that we never fall for the person we’re supposed to.
— Jodi Picoult
11. If you’re afraid of getting hurt and feeling severe pain, then avoid falling in love.
12. I was falling. Falling through time and space and stars and sky and everything in between. I feel for days and weeks and what felt like lifetime across lifetimes. I fell until I forgot I was falling.
— Jess Rothenberg
13. I think falling in love is always a surprise, right?
— Josh Dallas
14. Each day my love grows deeper, deeper than I never thought before.
15. No one ever fell in love gracefully.
— Connie Brockway
16. Love is a feeling, a feeling of happiness. Love is powerful, too powerful to play with. This feeling is strange and hard to describe, but when you fall in love, you will know it inside.
17. It is better to lock up your heart with a merciless padlock, than to fall in love with someone who doesn’t know what they mean to you.
— Michael Bassey Johnson
18. A priceless moment is when the person that you have fallen in love with, looks you right in the eyes to tells you that they have fallen in love with you.
19. Falling in love consists merely in uncorking the imagination and bottling the common sense.
— Helen Rowland
20. “Falling in love is easy. Falling in love with the same person repeatedly is extraordinary.
— Crystal Woods
21. Love is like a hole; once you fall in, it’s hard to get out.
22. Falling in love doesn’t fall by itself. There is always a desire to take the plunge. Just make sure that love sticks around, to pick you up when you fall.
23. “All I’m saying is that I don’t want to sort of fall in love with fifty different people. I’d rather find one person and fall completely, deeply in over my head.
— Anna White
24. When we’re falling in love or out of it, that’s when we most need a song that says how we feel. Yeah, I write a lot of songs about boys. And I’m very happy to do that.
— Taylor Swift
25. Anyone who falls in love is searching for the missing pieces of themselves
26. Don’t fall in love; rise with it.
— Amit Abraham
27. We never get enough of falling in love and believing in love.
— Shemar Moore
28. I’m not just falling in love with you, I’m falling into you. You’re an ocean, and I’m falling in, drowning in the depths of who you are.
29. Have you ever watched a leaf leave a tree? It falls upward first, and then it drifts toward the ground, just as I find myself drifting towards you.
— Beth Kephart
30. When two people fall in love, all they can think about is how to build a perfect world around them.
31. There is that awful moment when you realize that you’re falling in love. That should be the most joyful moment, and actually it’s not. It’s always a moment that’s full of fear because you know, as night follows day, the joy is going to rapidly be followed by some pain or other. All the angst of a relationship.
— Helen Mirren
32. The mark of a real man, is a man who can allow himself to fall deeply in love with a woman
33. Isn’t that how falling in love so often works? Some stranger appears out of nowhere and becomes a fixed star in your universe.
— Kate Bolick
34. The greatest wonderful feeling is falling in love.
— Lailah Gifty Akita
35. No one believes in love at first sight until that special person comes along and steals your heart.
36. When you fall head over heels for someone, you’re not falling in love with who they are as a person; you’re falling in love with your idea of love.
— Elisabeth Rohm
37. Don’t try to stop your heart from falling in love, because in the end it may be worth it.
— Fad Ibra
38. She wonders if this is what people call falling in love, the desire to be with someone for every minute of the rest of her life so strong that sometimes she is frightened of herself.
— Yiyun Li
39. Love is like falling down…in the end you’re left hurt, scared, and with a memory of it forever.
40. When you love, you get hurt. When you get hurt, you hate. When you hate, you try to forget. When you try to forget, you start missing. And when you start missing, you’ll eventually fall in love again.
— Vinay Sharma
41. The scary thing about falling for someone is you don’t know whether they will stay or just leave at any given time.
— Emily Tilley
42. When you’re falling in love, you never notice it until you’ve already hit the ground.
— Terry Mark
43. Once you tell someone you love them, you automatically give that person the right to hurt you, and yet you place a trust in them that they won’t tear you apart.
— Abhishek Tiwari
44. Falling in love is a wonderfully terrifying sensation.
— Steve Maraboli
45. If ever you remember me, I will be thankful. If ever yours lips meets mine, I will be grateful. If ever we fall in love, I will be happy. If ever we fall apart, I will be sorry.
46. How can one fall in love? For me, love can only be uplifting…
— Ashok Kallarakkal
47. No one ever fell in love without being a little bit brave.
— Mario Tomasello
48. How is it that mankind can engineer condoms to prevent pregnancy and STDs and not be able to invent some sort of emotional safeguard? Is it even possible to abstain from falling in love?
— Daria Snadowsky
49. When you fall in love, the natural thing to do is give yourself to it.
50. I loved him desperately, completely, and he wasn’t threatening to consume me anymore. He already had. Everything that was me was him. My heart, mind and soul all were as much a part of him as they were me.
— Cassandra Giovanni
51. Be careful while falling in love, see that the fall doesn’t kill You.
— Steve Relane
52. Then he kissed her so deeply and so completely that she felt like she was falling, floating, spiraling down, down, down, like Alice in Wonderland.
— Liane Moriarty
53. If you fall in a river, There is a Boat, If you fall in well, There is Rope, But if you fall in LOVE, There is no HOPE.
54. You can’t help who you fall in love with.
— E.L. Montes
55. Falling in love is like jumping off a really tall building; your head tells you, ‘Idiot you’re gonna die’ but your heart tells you ‘Don’t worry pretty girl you can fly.’
56. God is such a cruel god
for making you so wonderful,
and for making me so weak.
— Sade Andria Zabala
57. You know you’re falling in love when the feeling of falling actually feels like you’re floating.
— Rashida Rowe
58. Many people do not fall in love; they fall in love with the idea of themselves being in love.
— C. JoyBell
59. To fall in love is very easy, Staying in love is a challenge, Letting go is the hardest part, And moving on is a damn suicide.
— Nishan Panwar
60. There is no greater feeling than falling in love, and no greater pain than when you lose it.
61. When your stomach turns somersaults every time you see your love interest, when you can go without eating for half a day because you can’t think of anything else, and when the sound of her voice blocks out every possible distraction each time you hear it…then logic’s role becomes a very minor one.
— Erik Tomblin
62. I never fall in love, because everything that falls breaks.
63. You know you’re in love the moment you can touch the stars without reaching. -Morgan
— Melisa M. Hamling
64. People should fall in love with their eyes closed.
— Hussein Nishah
65. Today’s problem is that people are quickly falling in love and falling out of it just as quickly.
— Moffat Machingura
67. Love is simple. You just gotta let yourself fall and have faith that someone will be there to catch you.
— Chelsea M. Cameron
68. Only fools fall in love and I guess I’m one of them.
69. Falling in love not only brings excitement and fulfillment; it also creates anxiety and fears of rejection and potential loss.
— Kumar Anupam
70. Because before the time when you’re heartbroken, you get to be in love, and that’s worth it.
— Leila Sales
71. I fell in love with you because there was a mischief in your eyes.
— Michka Assayas
72. You can run away from love but it’ll find you and make you fall into it.
73. I loved you before I even knew the name for it. Everyday I’d sit beside you, inhaling your scent, looking at your beautiful face. Every night, dreaming about you. You eclipsed everything else. It was you. Always you.
— Heather Anastasiu
74. Falling in love doesn’t hurt; it’s the sudden STOP that hurts so much.
75. Falling in love doesn’t always lead to heartbreak, honey. With the right man, it can be a one-way ticket to paradise.
— Catherine Anderson